OUR CLIENTS PAST AND PRESENT INCLUDE THESE PRESTIGIOUS COMPANIES
Conceptual Advertising was established in 1982 by Arquimedes Trujillo, who serves as its
president and chief executive officer, and his soon-to-be-wife, Rebeca Trujillo, the agency’s vicepresident.
He founded Conceptual Advertising in response to an increasing demand for graphic design,
media planning/buying and marketing services, especially directed to the local and US Hispanic market, at a time when few advertising agencies were servicing that segment.
Throughout the years, Conceptual Advertising has flourished, adapting to ever-changing market
trends and conditions, as well as technological advances, and expanding its services to include
web design and marketing, and its most innovative and successful division, Private Publishing.
Mr. Trujillo trained at New York’s School of Visual Arts, and worked at Prentice Hall (NYC),
one of the world’s leading publishing concerns, before being recruited by Miami-based Editorial
América (now Editorial Televisa), the most important Spanish-language publishing company in
the world, for the launch of the Spanish-language edition of Harper’s Bazaar.
• President/Creative Director/New Media Advertising Specialist
April 1982 – Present
Miami Empresarial Magazine
April 2009 – Present
ProMiami. A Private Sector Business Coalition
January 2009 – Present
• Founding Member / Communications Director / Advisory Board
MagicWaste Youth Foundation
August 2016 – Present
• Board Member, Marketing Committee Chair
South Florida Digital Alliance
March 2011 – December 2013
• Publishing Committee Head
Proyecto Magazine (Latin Builders Association)
October 2002 – June 2009
• Honorary Director
Latin Builders Association
December 2006 – December 2008
[LBA Member since 1987]
Conceptual Advertising is a creative, full service and multi-disciplinary ad agency involved in the creation of advertising, marketing and public relations campaigns on a local, national and
international level, representing important accounts in several highly competitive fields.
Since its inception, the agency has taken advantage of Miami’s strategic location, cementing
strong links with the US Hispanic and Latin American media and its people. Conceptual has been
responsible for planning and implementing innumerable advertising campaigns for the local and
national market, as well as in nine Central and South American countries, including Brazil.
The Conceptual Advertising team provides the following services:
• Advertising / Marketing Strategy for Print, Broadcast, Digital, and Social Media;
• Creative: Concept Creation, Graphic Design, Copy-writing
• Professional Production for Print, Broadcast, Digital and Social Media
• Media Planning and Purchasing
• Professional Web Development and Marketing
• Direct Mail Marketing
• Special Events
• Private Publishing
• Professional video production with the ProMiami network
CLIENTS PAST & PRESENT
• Associations: Latin Builders Association.
• Commercial Real Estate: Adrian Homes/Coral Management, Adrian
Construction/Coral Way Professional Center.
• Consumer Products — Analgesic: Excedrin, Excedrin Migraine;
• Consumer Products — Hair Care/Hair Color: Clairol, Aussie, Infusium; Herbal
• Consumer Products — Nutritional: Mead Johnson; Nutrament, Viactive, Enfagrow.
• Consumer Products — Nutritional Supplements/Vitamins: Theragran M, Theragran
• Consumer Products & Services: EasyGrass, LLC.
• Health & Wellness: Procter & Gamble, Bristol-Myers Squibb.
• Institutional/Commercial Services: MagicWaste Management.
• Manufacturing — Computers/IT: Premio Systems from Taiwan.
• Manufacturing — Transportation: Navistar International Trucks.
• Non-Profit — Charitable: MagicWaste Youth Foundation
• Residential Real Estate: San Marco at Fountainebleau, Sea Grapes Village, CocoPalm,
Caribe Homes, Adrian Homes (Alvaro Adrian), Gil Development (Miami and Tampa),
MJF Construction, The Machado Group, Cayon Family Partnership.
• Retail: Walgreens/Clairol (El Paso, San Antonio and Miami).
Conceptual Advertising developed its private publishing concept to offer clients unique and
customized vehicles to disseminate their message to target audiences —an effective and extremely
cost-effective mix of public relations and advertising. To that effect, it created publications such
as Su Casa En Miami and Real Estate Opportunities.
Conceptual Advertising has also worked with Miami-Dade County’s International Trade
Consortium for its annual The Art of Sister Cities magazine.
Confidential Page 4 1/29/2019
CONCEPTUAL ADVERTISING, INC., a full - service advertising agency
From 2002 to 2009, Latin Builders Association engaged the agency for consultation services
regarding the revamping of its 24-year publication, Proyecto magazine. This led to in the creation
and implementation of a complete redesign and a new administrative/sales/editorial structure,
including advertising rates, guidelines and schedule, and original editorial content.
Conceptual Advertising Vice President, Rebeca C. Trujillo, acted as the magazine’s editor in
chief for seven years, managing Proyecto’s operations and transforming the magazine into LBA’s
most profitable division.
Beginning in 2010, the agency launched Miami Empresarial magazine, a bilingual business
publication geared to entrepreneurs and professionals. It focuses on South Florida’s industries as
well as the national and international trends that affect the area’s commercial and industrial
environment. Its scope ranges from top local business leaders, professionals and officials to
foreign nationals planning to travel/expand to Miami or already living/operating in South Florida.
Miami Empresarial partners with top institutions, such as the University of Miami School of
Business, the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, The Chicago Booth School of Business and
other local, national and international professional organizations and chambers, and produces
special editions with up-to-the-minute developments and special events from specific industries.
Not only does the magazine participate and cover the area’s most important business forums,
MiamiEmpresarial also creates its own seminars and roundtables on Real Estate, International
Trade, Technology, Finance and other issues with influential speakers and panelists. Among its
most successful industry-focused events are the “Meeting of the Minds” luncheons.
Miami Empresarial’s ongoing mission is to “promote business activity by establishing an
ongoing, dynamic exchange of information about South Florida’s potential and opportunities
among executives and decision makers in the area, the state and the nation, as well as to readers
based throughout the hemisphere.”
It was recently recognized by Latin Builders Association as its Public Relations & Marketing Firm
of the Year. This award joins other accolades that Conceptual Advertising has proudly earned
throughout the years, including several Advertising Agency of the Year awards from Latin
Builders Association and numerous honors from BASF (Builders Association of South Florida)